If you need to remove your bidet from your toilet, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the power plug
- Close the water shut-off valve (turn the water feed off)
- Drain the water from the bidet*
- Disconnect the water hose
- Remove the bidet from the toilet by pushing in the release button located behind the power cord. If your model does not have a release button such as the USPA or BB600, lift the bidet up and out towards you and it should slide off of the catch plate.
*Draining methods differ depending on which bidet model you have. Check your owner's manual for the proper draining instructions. Draining instructions can also be found on this article: https://biobidet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217721678-Draining-the-water